Vintage 1950's pin-up model Bettie Page died Thursday night due to a heart attack she suffered earlier this month. She was 85.
Bettie Page, the brunet pinup queen with a shoulder-length pageboy hairdo and kitschy bangs whose saucy photos helped usher in the sexual revolution of the 1960s, has died. She was 85.
Page, whose later life was marked by depression, violent mood swings and several years in a state mental institution, died Thursday night at Kindred Hospital in Los Angeles, where she had been on life support since suffering a heart attack Dec. 2, according to her agent, Mark Roesler.
The start of many trends and a sex appeal beyond her time will be truly missed.
Bettie and June playing in lingerie.
Author: christin Posted: 12/12/2008
Tags: Bettie Page dead
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Pics
- Funny Animals
- Funny Dog Pictures
- Fishing Games
- Weird Pictures
- Cool Pictures
- Cute Pictures
- Cat Pictures
- Funny Fail Pics
- Monkey Pictures
- Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! - 8 years Ago
- Santa and Bleebo will Jump You and Take your Money
- Friday Lite links still remembers Cisco Adler's balls
- It's Thursday Upskirt Day! - 8 years Ago
- I Think he May be Right - 8 years Ago
- What a Way to Ruin a Luxury Car - 8 years Ago
- Side Boob Anyone? - 8 years Ago
- Not so Shocking, Shocking News: Miley's Being Used!
- Ellen Degeneres and Britney Spears go Caroling
- Case Closed for John Walsh's sons Murder After 27 years