During President George Bush nearly ate shoe leather when an Iraqi journalist threw his shoes at the president just missing him by centimeters.
The journalist is being praised even labeling Muntadar al-Zaidi as a 'hero' in Baghdad's Sadr City district saying it was 'freedom of speech' who is currently in police custody.
Mr Zaidi leapt from his chair at Sunday's news conference and hurled first one shoe and then the other at Mr Bush, who was joined at the podium by Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki.
The shoes missed as Mr Bush ducked, and Mr Zaidi was immediately wrestled to the ground by security guards and frogmarched from the room.
"This is a farewell kiss, you dog," he yelled in Arabic as he threw his shoes. "This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."
Throwing your shoe at an individual is considered a great insult in the Iraqi custom, too bad he missed at his only chance to humiliate and gain millions of you tube hits. Can you imagine if he actually hit Bush in the face? Double, no Triple PWNAGE!.
Author: christin Posted: 12/15/2008
Tags: Funny videos George Bush
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Pics
- Funny Animals
- Funny Dog Pictures
- Fishing Games
- Weird Pictures
- Cool Pictures
- Cute Pictures
- Cat Pictures
- Funny Fail Pics
- Monkey Pictures
- Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! - 8 years Ago
- Santa and Bleebo will Jump You and Take your Money
- Friday Lite links still remembers Cisco Adler's balls
- It's Thursday Upskirt Day! - 8 years Ago
- I Think he May be Right - 8 years Ago
- What a Way to Ruin a Luxury Car - 8 years Ago
- Side Boob Anyone? - 8 years Ago
- Not so Shocking, Shocking News: Miley's Being Used!
- Ellen Degeneres and Britney Spears go Caroling
- Case Closed for John Walsh's sons Murder After 27 years