Paris dumped Benji saying he was "too controlling" and that she needed her freedom back, a source tells Star exclusively.
"Paris was fed up with Benji always telling her what to do and bossing her around," says the insider. "She couldn't take his overbearing ways anymore. It was stressing her out. He can be very aggressive and he was just too much trouble."
Benji didn't take the breakup well, says the source. "He fought for a second chance and asked if they could talk it out but Paris said she was done talking," reveals the insider.
The demise of Paris and Benji's relationship, after nine months of dating, didn't happen overnight. "They've had "a lot of fights in the past," says the source. The nail in the coffin was a showdown over Paris' flirty night out with her ex-boyfriend Stavros on Saturday.
"Benji didn't like it that she spent the evening with Stavros," says the source. "He blew up and Paris felt victimized. He gave her a lot of grief about that."
I hope for those of you who continued to read this update, you are whole inside and all your questions about the break-up have been answered. Now, go to the nearest liquor store, buy yourself a bottle of the cheapest vodke (plastic bottle kind) and search deeply inside your soul because I'm sorry to say this, but your life is empty.Source
Author: christin Posted: 11/20/2008
Tags: Benji Madden Break up Paris Hilton
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Pics
- Funny Animals
- Funny Dog Pictures
- Fishing Games
- Weird Pictures
- Cool Pictures
- Cute Pictures
- Cat Pictures
- Funny Fail Pics
- Monkey Pictures
- Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! - 8 years Ago
- Santa and Bleebo will Jump You and Take your Money
- Friday Lite links still remembers Cisco Adler's balls
- It's Thursday Upskirt Day! - 8 years Ago
- I Think he May be Right - 8 years Ago
- What a Way to Ruin a Luxury Car - 8 years Ago
- Side Boob Anyone? - 8 years Ago
- Not so Shocking, Shocking News: Miley's Being Used!
- Ellen Degeneres and Britney Spears go Caroling
- Case Closed for John Walsh's sons Murder After 27 years