Just as soon as Britney Spears is looking healthier, thinner, sexier and was even capable of getting her career back in order topping the charts with her crappy pop music once again, the tabloid magazines search near and far for failure. For flaw, because she's human.
Not that I'm a Britney mega fan or even a fan at all (I will never own her albums) but this is pathetic Star magazine;
Britney Spears is back on stage, looking slim and toned. But behind closed doors, she's using pills to kill her appetite, is plagued by insomnia and shaking fits - and feels totally trapped. How long before another major crash? In the Dec. 15 issue of Star, on sale now, we report that although Brit has come a long way since her shocking mental breakdowns, insiders say she's far from fine. In fact, the pop tart is so obsessed with her body that she goes to bed hungry and is abusing a prescription drug to keep her weight down.
What the hell is wrong with those people at Star magazine? She had a head shaving mental breakdown last year and they expect her to be perfect? I mean come on... as Chris Crocker once said, 'Leave Britney aloooone'!
Poor girl has suffered enough.Source
Author: christin Posted: 12/4/2008
Tags: Britney Spears
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Pics
- Funny Animals
- Funny Dog Pictures
- Fishing Games
- Weird Pictures
- Cool Pictures
- Cute Pictures
- Cat Pictures
- Funny Fail Pics
- Monkey Pictures
- Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! - 8 years Ago
- Santa and Bleebo will Jump You and Take your Money
- Friday Lite links still remembers Cisco Adler's balls
- It's Thursday Upskirt Day! - 8 years Ago
- I Think he May be Right - 8 years Ago
- What a Way to Ruin a Luxury Car - 8 years Ago
- Side Boob Anyone? - 8 years Ago
- Not so Shocking, Shocking News: Miley's Being Used!
- Ellen Degeneres and Britney Spears go Caroling
- Case Closed for John Walsh's sons Murder After 27 years